Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Sweet Shovel... great kids valentine idea!!

I love this idea!!! I think I may do this for my daughter to take to school. I love homemade things and this looks great!

A Sweet Shovel

What's the scoop? Just a sweets-laden toy shovel that's perfect for a kid's sandbox pals.
Materials
·    Small bag of candy
·    Twist tie
·    Ribbon
·    Toy sand shovel
·    Paint pen
Total Time Needed: 1 Hour
Instructions
1.   Close a small bag of candy with a twist tie. With a ribbon, tie it to the handle of a toy sand shovel. (We found a good selection of shovels at www.iparty.com for 40 cents apiece.)
2.   Use a paint pen or permanent marker to write your message at the base of the shovel, just below the candy bag.
Tips:
Message Ideas
  • I dig you!
  • Here's the scoop on Valentine's Day
  • It's Valentine's Day--dig it!
  • You've got the scoop on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment