Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Pumpkin Crunch

I made this over the weekend and my family loved it. They loved it more with some Breyers vanilla ice cream. I thought it had a little too much nuts I would have used less but my husband said there is no such thing as too much nuts. Also all 3 of kids ate it and thats saying a lot, my 2 year old is going through a very picky stage... lucky me :) I hope you enjoy!



http://www.thepickyapple.com/blog/2008/11/22/pumpkin-crunch-cake/

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

Ingredients:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
  • 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 1 tsp. cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans (the original recipe called for 1/2 cup)
  • 1 cup butter, melted
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom of 9 x 13″ pan. Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour mixture into greased pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin mixture and top with pecans. Drizzle melted butter over pecans. Bake 50-55 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment