Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies.. Out of this world!!!

I found this recipe the other day and it looked so good I just had to make it.  It took me a couple days to get the oreo's but I did and I made them today and let me tell you they are out of this world!  Everyone in my family said they we the best cookie ever. Actually my daughter said it was her favorite cookie of all time, even better that Girl Scout cookies she said.  I highly recommend you try these ASAP.  I promise they will not disappoint. Enjoy!
http://picky-palate.com/2008/07/01/meet-chocolate-chip-oreo-cookie/
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies
1 stick softened butter
6 Tablespoons sugar
6 Tablespoons brown sugar
1 egg
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 ¼ Cup flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
8 broken pieces Oreo Cookies
1 Cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cream butter, and sugars until well combined. Add egg and vanilla until mixed well.
2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl, stir to combine. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients then stir in oreos and chocolate chips until just combined.
3. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until cooked, but still soft. Let cool on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment