Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Copy Cat Olive Garden Italian Dressing!! So Yummy!!!

So I just so happened to stumble across this recipe a couple days ago and I am so glad I did.  I have never had that much success with copy cat recipes but this one is GOLDEN!  I made this last night and had it for dinner tonight on my salad and I have to say I could have drank it.... I am not kidding!  If you like Olive Garden's Italian Dressing you will love this.  So here is the recipe, I am going to marinate some chicken in this tonight for dinner tomorrow... see I love it!  Enjoy.

Italian Dressing
·         1/2 cup olive oil
·         1/4 cup white wine vinegar
·         1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
·         1 teaspoon salt
·         black pepper
·         1 teaspoon sugar
·         1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
·         1 tablespoon mayonnaise
·         3 tablespoons water
·         3tbs Parmesan Cheese
·         2 envelopes Good Seasonings Italian Dressing, prepared
1.  Combine all ingredients in a blender on high until combined, about 30 seconds.
2.  Pour into small bowl and cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3.  Stir before serving.
4.  **Don’t forget, add your 2 prepared recipes of Italian Dressing from the envelopes (I used Good Seasonings Brand) to this. Yes, yes, it makes a ton of dressing. Put it in the fridge, you’ll drink it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment