Search This Blog

Friday, February 24, 2012

Oven Roasted Potato Wedges

I made a very simple recipe for oven roasted potato wedges yesterday. Here is how I did it.  I took about 5 potatoes and I peeled them,(you do not have to this you can leave the skin on if you like) then I used my Pampered Chef potato wedger to cut them into 6 wedges.  You can most defiantly just use a knife to cut the potatoes into wedges. Place the potato wedges in a large bowl and add 1 tbsp of olive oil, stir (you may need a little more if all your potatoes do not get covered) the I added 2 tbsp of Tastefully Simple Italian Garlic Bread seasoning. Now, I know you all may not have this, I actually just got it and love it but If I did not have it I would have used garlic powder and some salt, then when finished I would have sprinkled some parm cheese on them.  OK now back to the recipe..... I then tossed the wedges to make sure they all were coated well.  Place wedges on a baking sheet and bake at 400 for 35 min. After 35 min. pull potatoes out and check with a fork to see if they are done, some bigger wedges may take longer.  Then eat and Enjoy!  I love these as an alternative to fries and they really are so easy.  Here are some pictures of my process.





No comments:

Post a Comment