Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Night Dinner

     Well it's Tuesday and in my house that means it is dance night.  My daughter has three dance classes on Tuesday night and I need to have dinner ready to go when she gets off the bus... or close to ready to go.  Tonight I decided to take advantage of the nice weather we are having and use the grill.  So first I marinaded pork chops in the Mc Cormick Grill Mates Chipotle Pepper Marinade( this is so good and only around $1.00 for the packet). Then for a side I just did some potato wedges to be cooked on the grill with the chops. Now for the potato wedges I just washed them, drizzled a little olive oil on them and some garlic powder, salt and pepper.  I will put all of this on the grill, and I will warn you the potatoes will take a little longer than the pork chops.  Of course this all could be done in the oven if the weather is not cooperating.  I will pair this meal with some sliced apples and maybe some peanut butter to dip the apples in.  Simple but good and it is something that all my kids will eat.  That is a bonus for me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment