Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

***First Blog***

     I am so excited to be starting this blog, for years I have followed other mom blogs and food blogs and have wanted to start one of my own.  While I love to read some of the other blogs, I have always felt that there is something missing.  I am a normal mom of three, Lily 8, Gage almost 3, and Gunnar 1. I am just as the title of this blog states a Everyday Real Life Mom.  I do not have huge hook line for you except I am a mom like most of you that lives in the real world.  I do not live in a mansion nor do I have an endless supply of cash to make fancy meals and buy anything I want.  I am here for my kids and husband, I need ideas for supper and treats for kids to take to school and tips on saving money on kids birthday parties.  I sometimes look at some of the cooking shows on tv and I have found that they are not realistic for me.  I need a show that shows me ideas for kids that are picky eaters or a tip for my one year old so that when he is finished with his food how I can get him from throwing everything that is left on his plate on the floor.  This happens every meal at my house.  In this blog I vow to give real tips and recipes for real life moms.  I look forward to this blog and it is all about helping each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment