Search This Blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Party Dip Recipe

Today I am actually going to the Bluffton Street Fair for dinner and will not be cooking, but I wanted to post a recipe that I have made many many times.  It is my BLT dip recipe, when I make it people go crazy for it.  Every time I make it I make sure I have a couple copies of the recipe with me because people WILL ask for it!  I serve this with wheat thins, pretzels, or some of the flavored crackers. I hope you make it and enjoy it.  Warning once you make it you will be known for it.......

BLT Dip
1 Package (8 ounces) cream cheese softened            

½ cup ranch salad dressing (Hidden Valley)

1 medium tomato, seeded and diced

9 bacon slices, crisply cooked, drained and chopped

¼ cup finely chopped onion

1 1/2 tsp. sugar



Place cream cheese in bowl (make sure it is soft) gradually stir in dressing, mix well. Add tomato, bacon, onion and sugar. Mix well.  Refrigerate at least 3 hours to allow flavors to blend.  Serve with your favorite crackers.








No comments:

Post a Comment