Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh So Good Chicken Parmesan!!!!

OK, I do take shortcuts when I can.  One of those shortcuts this week was using a new product from Kraft, it was Kraft Fresh Take Italian Parmesan coating.  First I coated four chicken breasts with this mixture and then baked it for about 30 min.  I think I could have even gotten 5 chicken breast covered, there was plenty of coating left.  Then I made my favorite Spaghetti sauce (let me know if you want the recipe).  I also cooked up some whole wheat linguine.  Then it was time to assemble.  Linguine....sauce....chicken..... and a little sprinkle of extra Parmesan cheese.  I am here to tell you it was wonderful!  I would defiantly use this product again.  I would even just eat the chicken without the pasta and sauce, it is really that good.  I have to be honest I cut up a chicken breast and told my kids it was nuggets (they ate their pasta separate from the chicken) my kids loved it even my 1 and a half year old who is starting a picky stage. I would recommend trying this... I love it and I hope you do too! Her are some pictures!!! (we love pictures right?)





No comments:

Post a Comment