Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You have to see this!!!

I wanted you all to see this article that has inspired me to do more freezer cooking.  I hope I stay inspired...just saying.  I think this is such a good idea especially with all of the busy days coming during the holidays, I think this would really help!! Please go to her site and read her thought process behind this. I found a lot of great tips!!

Football Food Freezer Cooking Frenzy

by Crystal on November 2, 2011

Remember when I posted about the gal who made 46 freezer meals in four hours for a total of $95? Well, not only did I get to meet this amazing woman at the Harrisburg Reader Meet-up, but she also told me that she’d recently posted about her Football Food Freezer Cooking Frenzy.
Head over and read how she made a bunch of Football Food for her Freezer in just a matter of a few hours. I promise you’ll be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment