Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Italian Beef

Here is an amazing recipe for Italian Beef!!! It is so good, you will be chopping at the bit for it to finish cooking in the crock pot.  It smells so amazing when it is cooking and it taste even better!! I got this recipe from my best friend Vanessa and I tell you it is a crowd pleaser!! Love it and you will too, I promise!! Just a side note ... it is my daughter's favorite, when I make it she always gives me a hug and thanks me, if that doesn't make you want to make this.. I don't know what will....

Italian Beef

3- 4 lbs. chuck roast                                                    1 Onion (Chopped)
2 pkgs. Good seasons Italian dressing mix                 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
2 cans Rotel diced tomatoes with green chili’s         a little salt & pepper
¼ cup water

Put chuck roast in crock pot and put all other ingredients in on top of chuck roast.  Put crock pot on low for 24 hrs.  If it is a smaller roast it may take only take 15 hours,  just keep checking on it. Stir roast until shredded.  Serve on buns or however you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment